check out our website: www.bradleygolftravel.com

contact us at: inquiry@bradleygolftravel.com

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Lahinch- A special place to me

When I was 10 years old, I got to go to Lahich for the first time. It was the first great golf course I had ever played. It was a glorious sun filled Irish afternoon and spending that day with my dad was one of the most special days of my life.


Me on the back bank of the par 3 5th, the Dell hole. I got up and down for a par from there :)


I was lucky enough to return this summer. It was the same special palce to me.


Lahinch is an undervalued and underrated golf course and is a must see on any first time Irish golfing vacation.

I urge you to explore the links of Lahinch and let Bradley Golf Travel plan the trip for you!

Matt

2 comments:

  1. I think vacation with a few rounds of golf on one of the world's best courses. But this dream trip should not be taken lightly.Golf Travel

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them.

    Golf weekend Wales
    Golf Travel Tour Scotland
    Golf Resort Ireland East

    ReplyDelete