check out our website: www.bradleygolftravel.com

contact us at: inquiry@bradleygolftravel.com

Saturday, February 12, 2011

My First Eagle...

It was a gorgeous Scottish afternoon with my dad at North Berwick West Links. Here is where I had my first ever eagle, by knocking it in the hole at the 1st from about 165 out. That afternoon was a fantastic time, and North Berwick is a cool, quirky course where you actually play over a 400 year old stone wall!
The original redan is also here at North Berwick and some of the most famous holes in all of golf try to copy the stategies found here.
My day at North Berwick is truly something that I will never forget and to have shared that afternoon with my dad is something that I will cherish for the rest of my life. You should want to give your son a day to remember like this so contact Bradley Golf Travel at inquiry@bradleygolftravel.com to get your trip planned today.

No comments:

Post a Comment